sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Affiliate Dot Com Bonus | Affiliate Dot Com Review by Mike Filsaime

Hey There:

Mayor Player Mike Filsaime has just released a series of mind-blowing videos, offering some great free value, with his partner Chris Farrell. In the free Affiliate Dot Com video series, you are going to learn how to make a $4500 campaign, how to drive free traffic to your sites, and make a whole bunch of money in the process.

Note: My personal Affiliate Dot Com Bonus & Affiliate Dot Com Review are coming very soon...

It is no secret Mike Filsaime is one of the most respected & succesful Internet Marketers around, and he chose Chris Farrell as his partner for a reason. Chris is currently doing $50.000/month driving free traffic to his sites (he is close to me) and he really knows his stuff.

Click Here to Check Out Affiliate Dot Com

Now, as you may already know, I am a big fan of offering high quality, real tangible value bonuses. I have been going away from the Internet Marketing Niche recently to cash on a very big opportunity I found recently. This might be the last promotion I make, so as a regular succesful Launch Jacker, I am going to be offering a very high value bonus.

I have literally given away tens of iPads as bonuses to my clients, and this time I have arranged a very special deal with Mike Long & Kelly Felix to offer their high quality Bring The Fresh course as a bonus. Bring The Fresh is the course that got me started, enough said!

So, for know what you should do is watch the free video series, and enjoy the free content.

Click Here to Get The Free Affiliate Dot Com Video Series.

I am also going to be throwing some other very cool bonuses, such as consulting (aka personal attention from me), software, and some done-for-you services. If you want to help me create the absolute best bonus offer you have seen, just comment below and I will take into account as many comments as I can.

Regards,

Rick

PS: In case you missed it, here is the link again:  Affiliate Dot Com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario